X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlucky fecker

In other news:

Court bans man with low IQ from having sex

A man with a low IQ has been banned from having sex by a High Court judge who admitted the case raised questions about “civil liberties and personal autonomy”.

I know dumb people are generally happier than smart people but I still feel sorry for this guy. He was obviously enjoying himself!

That's bizarre, and I cannot see that order standing...again, basic human rights and all that.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

No jokes about Alby please!
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

Too late!
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
          Too late!
          We said, no jokes about Alby!
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

WTF? The UK lets judges tell retards they aren't allowed to bone, and even assign them a nanny to make it stick? Or have abortions or other surgery against their will? This is some BS. I could see giving their partner a real close look to make sure nothing exploitative was going on, but beyond that...
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

if your a DEE please don't marry a Dee then your kids will be a DEE DEE DEE

Comment

Stuff like this happens all the time. That's what happens when you let the government start defining who's smart or who's crazy.

Comment

This is what happens when there aren't enough guns hopping around the place committing crimes. The courts get too much time on their hands.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Like smart guns? We're not so far off from that!

Comment

That was really directed at the "guns are bad" crowd.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Oh. Yeah my thought on that is that the government made the second amendment so it can't be for destroying the government. The founding fathers obviously had something else in mind. Maybe we'll find out soon, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Sox View Post
                          Oh. Yeah my thought on that is that the government made the second amendment so it can't be for destroying the government. The founding fathers obviously had something else in mind. Maybe we'll find out soon, haha.
                          This is one of the least sensible things I've ever read.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Oh come on. I'm just saying that maybe what gets recorded in the history books is not necessarily why things actually happened a particular way.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Sox View Post
                              Oh come on. I'm just saying that maybe what gets recorded in the history books is not necessarily why things actually happened a particular way.
                              concure

Comment

Working...
                              X