A Modest $500 Billion Proposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lonestar View Post
    Especially when the aliens are named "Jim-Bob" and "White Power Bill".
    Ugh I know I should not be responding to this stuff when I'm supposed to be working but I just can't take it anymore. I'm sorry, [b]Lonestar[/i], but I just don't understand what you're trying to say to me here about aliens named "Jim-Bob" and "White Power Bill."

So Jim-Bob makes me think of James Morrison, the lead singer for Carter USM. But I can't see how that's related to this. Then I thought maybe you were thinking of Jim Bob Duggar, the father in 19 Kids and Counting. He used to be Arkansas' state legislator from Sprindale.

And Springdale, AR is, of course, the HQ for Tyson Foods. But how is Tyson Foods related to all this? So I did a little research and found out that Tyson Foods was once investigated for dumping phosphorus into the drinking water. So I thought, is that it? Are you suggesting that the phosphorus and other chemicals that some major corporations dump in the water is responsible for hallucinations of aliens and such?

But that didn't connect to "White Power Bill" at all. So what do you mean here? He was a character in Arrested Development played by David Reynolds and he committed suicide so maybe you're trying to say I'm crazy? And then David Reynolds has been in a lot of bad movies but I can't think of how he's related to all this.

Or maybe you mean White Power Bill like in a way that's related to racism. So I did a little more digging and found out that Tyson Foods has actually been sued for racism in the past but what does that have to do with UFOs? I know most UFO sightings are by white men so is that your point?

Then I thought of phosphorus again and I remembered there is a material called white phosphorus, which is abbreviated WP just like white power. So white phosphorus is an explosive used by the military. Are you trying to say that corporations are supplying third parties with white phosphorus?

Ugh, your post just does not make sense. The only other thing I can think of is that your post is number 119 in the thread. And 119, of course, is a highly cototient number, which we know from Euler's totient function. So is this somehow related to Leonhard Euler? Oh, and you made that post at 3:14 pm, which is 914 minutes into the day. 914 doesn't mean much, but 914 mod 119 = 81, and 81 has A LOT of qualities as well as being a perfect totient number! So there's Euler again!

What does Euler have to do with all of this? Then there's the fact that your username is LoneSTAR, so I was trying to think if Euler had any stars named after him and he doesn't but he does have an asteroid named after him! And asteroid means star in Greek. It's 2002 Euler and it's a pretty typical main belt asteroid. So is this somehow related to the asteroid belt?

The only thing I can think of is that you're relating white phosphorus, an explosive, with the asteroid belt. After all, some asteroids are very rich in phosphorus. So maybe you're saying that you have proof that that the asteroid belt really was a proto planet called Phaeton and really was destroyed by Nibiru? Is that it? And do you think aliens from Nibiru are responsible for UFOs and abductions?

I'm usually very good with puzzles but I just couldn't figure this one out. I'm sorry. Please let me know what you meant by your post.

Comment

• Wow.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Sweetness.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• So does that mean you guys agree with my theory?

Comment

• That was a theory?
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Sox View Post
              Ugh I know I should not be responding to this stuff when I'm supposed to be working but I just can't take it anymore. I'm sorry, [b]Lonestar[/i], but I just don't understand what you're trying to say to me here about aliens named "Jim-Bob" and "White Power Bill."

So Jim-Bob makes me think of James Morrison, the lead singer for Carter USM. But I can't see how that's related to this. Then I thought maybe you were thinking of Jim Bob Duggar, the father in 19 Kids and Counting. He used to be Arkansas' state legislator from Sprindale.

And Springdale, AR is, of course, the HQ for Tyson Foods. But how is Tyson Foods related to all this? So I did a little research and found out that Tyson Foods was once investigated for dumping phosphorus into the drinking water. So I thought, is that it? Are you suggesting that the phosphorus and other chemicals that some major corporations dump in the water is responsible for hallucinations of aliens and such?

But that didn't connect to "White Power Bill" at all. So what do you mean here? He was a character in Arrested Development played by David Reynolds and he committed suicide so maybe you're trying to say I'm crazy? And then David Reynolds has been in a lot of bad movies but I can't think of how he's related to all this.

Or maybe you mean White Power Bill like in a way that's related to racism. So I did a little more digging and found out that Tyson Foods has actually been sued for racism in the past but what does that have to do with UFOs? I know most UFO sightings are by white men so is that your point?

Then I thought of phosphorus again and I remembered there is a material called white phosphorus, which is abbreviated WP just like white power. So white phosphorus is an explosive used by the military. Are you trying to say that corporations are supplying third parties with white phosphorus?

Ugh, your post just does not make sense. The only other thing I can think of is that your post is number 119 in the thread. And 119, of course, is a highly cototient number, which we know from Euler's totient function. So is this somehow related to Leonhard Euler? Oh, and you made that post at 3:14 pm, which is 914 minutes into the day. 914 doesn't mean much, but 914 mod 119 = 81, and 81 has A LOT of qualities as well as being a perfect totient number! So there's Euler again!

What does Euler have to do with all of this? Then there's the fact that your username is LoneSTAR, so I was trying to think if Euler had any stars named after him and he doesn't but he does have an asteroid named after him! And asteroid means star in Greek. It's 2002 Euler and it's a pretty typical main belt asteroid. So is this somehow related to the asteroid belt?

The only thing I can think of is that you're relating white phosphorus, an explosive, with the asteroid belt. After all, some asteroids are very rich in phosphorus. So maybe you're saying that you have proof that that the asteroid belt really was a proto planet called Phaeton and really was destroyed by Nibiru? Is that it? And do you think aliens from Nibiru are responsible for UFOs and abductions?

I'm usually very good with puzzles but I just couldn't figure this one out. I'm sorry. Please let me know what you meant by your post.
              oh.

I could be wrong, I haven't thought about it as much as you evidently have, but I think Lonestar meant that the 'aliens' that anally violated someone were actually backwoods hillbillies with some night-time Deliverance.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Are you sure? Are you denying the math that shows his post is talking about Euler? We were just talking about Nibiru in another thread and he makes a post with math suggesting he's talking about Euler, and Euler has an asteroid.

Comment

• where does he keep it?
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Oh are you talking about Euler's asteroid? Where does he "keep" it? Haha, no. There is an asteroid named after him in the asteroid belt and it is real. So the link between Euler and aliens is pretty clear.

Comment

Working...
                    X