Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Canada more civilized than the USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So true.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

And no surprise it is the sponge.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
        They're also APPOINTED, and have their seat for life* (except for the ones Harper is appointing, who are agreeing to step down after 8/10 years or something)
        Yeah. We'll see.

Btw, they can only serve to age 75 [/quibble]
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Life ends after 75.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It will take several miracles (and organ transplants) for me to even make it to that age.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

# We listen to rap less per-capita

is the winner
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                Seals are some of the most nasty creatures on this planet. Seriously. People who think they're cute and cuddly, even the baby ones, are hilariously ignorant. Which is something Americans excel in.
                Don't worry, the Japanese have your back!
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                  Because you have always been loyal to the crown.
                  Please put Asher on your ignore list.
                  Please do not quote Asher.
                  He will go away if we ignore him.

Comment

Working...
                  X