Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Canada more civilized than the USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's repping Canada hard in probably the whitest rap video ever, though. It's about Canada being great so therefore, you must like it!
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

It's not gun control laws alone.

Consider Mexico:

Mexico has strict gun laws. Mexican citizens may purchase arms for self-protection or hunting only after receiving approval of a petition to the Defense Ministry, which performs extensive background checks. The allowed weapons are restricted to relatively low-caliber and must be purchased from the Defense Ministry only.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Of course Canada is great. Best country on the planet.

I don't need rappers to state the obvious.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          It's not gun control laws alone.

Consider Mexico:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Mexico
          Mexico is very corrupt and effectively controlled by drug cartels. There's a reason no one uses them as an example of gun control.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

It's because Don Cherry has decided, as a true patroit, to take upon all the crazy of Canada upon himself. A nation idiot.

So I guess hockey.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Can't be hockey. Finns play hockey and they are violent mutants.

No, obviously the large Yeti contribution to the Canadian gene pool has made the Canadians into lumbering, friendly giants. It's also made them a bit slow, eh

Comment

I was a big fan of Canada until I figured out that it spawned Celine Dion.

Comment

Celine Dion didn't spawn. She hatched.

Comment

Celine Dion is not from Canada; she is from Quebec.

Comment

Your "**** america!!!" troll threads keep getting worse and worse...is it possible this is where you've hit bottom?
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

"The fact that we direct our anger at Quebec" has to be the default correct answer.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post

Your "**** america!!!" troll threads keep getting worse and worse...is it possible this is where you've hit bottom?
                          This is a serious thread.

Why are we culturally and socially superior?

Comment

http://satwcomic.com/matter-of-perspective

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              This is a serious thread.

Why are we culturally and socially superior?
                              Damn, you fish good.

Comment

HC just doesn't want to answer it because he knows it's true.

Comment

Working...
                                X