Movies of 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
    Another swedish movie Let the right one in.
    Ironically, after slating US remakes, I saw this and thought it was excellent.
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
      I have Joy Luck.

A good film but skews toward the ladies.

If you are aren't familiar with guy ritchie I'll post a couple trailers for you, otherwise i'll move on...
      'Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels' and the awesome sight of Brad Pitt playing a pikey in 'Snatch'!

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
        Ironically, after slating US remakes, I saw this and thought it was excellent.
        That US remake sucs

Comment

'Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels' and the awesome sight of Brad Pitt playing a pikey in 'Snatch'!
          seen them both
          Have the DVDs BTW

Comment

Have you seen that Finish? movie Rare exports?

Comment

Now that Guy Ritchie and Madonna are done maybe he can get back to making great movies. That past her prime skank sucked him of all artistic talent.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                That US remake sucs
                Part of that particular irony is that I haven't seen the original to compare yet. I thought the CGI was a bit poor, but apart from that...

Comment

I know I'm late to this, but Kung Fu Panda was surprising great . As good as Pixar (though not to Wall-E heights).

And the reason people focus on sequels right now is because most people don't know much about really great movies until they are closer to release (for example this time last year I had little idea what "Inception" was about). With sequels, they know they liked the original.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Kung Fu Panda was a box of cliches and stock characters poured over one of those Chinese landscape paintings you can buy at a night market.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                      Kung Fu Panda was a box of cliches and stock characters poured over one of those Chinese landscape paintings you can buy at a night market.
                      Dude, you really need some prozac.
                      Are you a azzhole all the time or just here?

Comment

I'd also like to add the MOBIUS liked Salt.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I'd also like to add the MOBIUS liked Salt.
                          WTF?

lick ass?

Comment

Dude, you're still on ignore.
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Dude, you're still on ignore.
                              then how did you know this was refered to you?

Comment

I think you have subconscious desires for me and it is driving you nuts because you can't have me.

Comment

Working...
                                X