Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
    Sorry, my bad.

No comment on Kung Fu Panda. You couldn't pay me to see a movie with that title.
    I see you do not have small children.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
      That's mostly remakes and sequels. What a ****ty and unimaginative list...
      Why do you think my list is shiittyy?
      What is yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
        I see you do not have small children.
        No, I'm not that cruel.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I didn't hate it but I couldn't make it through to the end. I'm just tired of Sherlock Holmes.
          I liked it very much.
          Then again I have not seen many sherlock mmovies or read the books.

Comment

No, I'm not that cruel.
            Well if you did after watching these type of movies 100000 times in a row they soerta grow on you.

Comment

I liked it very much.
              Then again I have not seen many sherlock mmovies or read the books.
              It's reflective of my complaint with your list.

How about something new?

I appreciate your comment on putting forward an option. I'll get back to you on that when I find something that looks promising.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

It's reflective of my complaint with your list.

How about something new?

I appreciate your comment on putting forward an option. I'll get back to you on that when I find something that looks promising.
                Please do.

Comment

I presume you are in no hurry?

Comment

I presume you are in no hurry?
                    No.
                    The one way I find out about a good movie is if someone points it out to me.

Did i missunderstand?

Comment

My bad.
                      I thought you were going to put up a list of good movies.

Comment

There would have to be such a list before I could post it.

One I am looking forward to for personal reasons is The Rum Diary. I'm a fan of Hunter S. Thompson and Depp does a good HST (Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas).

Comment

You want me to review them for you?

Comment

There would have to be such a list before I could post it.

One I am looking forward to for personal reasons is The Rum Diary. I'm a fan of Hunter S. Thompson and Depp does a good HST (Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas).
                            Looks good

Comment

:doh:

It would be like me asking you to compile a list of honest politicians. I'm sure they exist somewhere but I'll be damned if I know where to find one.

Comment

Why do you think my list is shiittyy?
                                What is yours?
                                Let's just say that The King's Speech will be better than your entire list put together...
                                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                                X