Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Tango?

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

lulz@runningawayfromyourowngame

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
        Surprisingly, maps have things on them other than just countries. Armed with this new revelation perhaps you can now find this Tongo you seek?
        You may be thinking of Tonga with an "a". I was. (Or perhaps you thought of Togo.)
        I didn't notice the Tongo listed in the poll (until Tupac mentioned he knew where Tonga is).

Comment

The country is Tonga, not Tongo. Jon Miller mis-spelled it.

Tongo, however, would appear on a map since it's the name of towns in both Ghana and Sierra Leone as well as an island in the Ionian Sea.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

No, Tongo can be found on maps. Just as the intended spelling of "Tonga" in the poll is obvious. Silly dead rapper tried to be a spelling nazi, that is, to take a literal interpretation of text without regards for it's context, but then couldn't keep up with the literal interpretation of his own statements.

Comment

I just looked Tongo up on a map. There are a bewildering variety of Tongo's to choose from, indeed the world seems filled verily with Tongo's. I saw the ones in Ghana and Sierra Leone but not the island in the Ionian Sea. There was also one in Australia.

I also learnt that; QUOTE Tongo is a strategic Ferengi game that is a combination of cards and roulette and is played with two to eight players. The object of the game is to win by.... ENDQUOTE This has broadened my horizons.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                No, Tongo can be found on maps. Just as the intended spelling of "Tonga" in the poll is obvious. Silly dead rapper tried to be a spelling nazi, that is, to take a literal interpretation of text without regards for it's context, but then couldn't keep up with the literal interpretation of his own statements.
                Yep, you sure got me, ****.

It's sad that a hacky joke at JM's expense is all it takes to get the Aspies at this place to embarrass themselves.

Comment

Yep, I got you to call your own game retarded and for Aspies. Not to mention to break your character completely. Anything else you'd like to add?

Comment

Working...
                  X