ex smokers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
    Doesn't matter what it is, there is nothing more fanatical than a convert.

I'm on day 2 of Chantix, will quit next week..........I hope.

ACK!
    Good luck, I hope your sleep isn't too disturbing. Out of all the times I tried to quit, Chantix was the only thing that worked.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
      You buy those?
      At 10% the cost of retail? You bet.

I haven't paid a dime in cig tax in almost 10 years.

I have misgivings about crap involved in the processing.

This is quite ironic, I know, but...
      I hope they aren't bad for me.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        Good luck, I hope your sleep isn't too disturbing. Out of all the times I tried to quit, Chantix was the only thing that worked.
        So far, I have noticed no effect, side or otherwise.

But, thanks!

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Let us know if you experience any VIVID dreams. Everyone I know that used Chantix (including myself) experienced them.
          The patch induced really good vivid dreams. (so much so that a couple of my friends continued on the patch even after quiting)
          The ones from Chantix, not so good. I stopped taking Chantix earlier than recommended but I still stayed off the cigs.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
            Let us know if you experience any VIVID dreams. Everyone I know that used Chantix (including myself) experienced them.
            The patch induced really good vivid dreams. (so much so that a couple of my friends continued on the patch even after quiting)
            The ones from Chantix, not so good. I stopped taking Chantix earlier than recommended but I still stayed off the cigs.
            YES!!!
            very cool!

Comment

HMM
              Patch vivid dreams. You're the hero kicking butt. Very COOL
              Chantix vivid dreams. You're the one getting kicked. SUCKS
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
              X