Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incidentally, **** you, Jenny McCarthy. That is all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
    Maybe they should have taken the vaccine themselves instead of depending on herd immunity then.
    I feel sorry for you.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Class action lawsuit against the Wakefield?

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I was really hoping we'd have some vaccines = autism people in here. Where's HalfLotus and NeOmega when you need them?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Some ideas are just too crazy, even for Polytubbies.

Ned.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Why continue to put mercury in vaccines? Honest question.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

We don't.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Thimerosal is a mercury-based preservative in some vaccines (like H1N1). It's still perfectly acceptable in dosage.

These things are fine for people, just hurt in high exposures. Much higher than the amount in the vaccines.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                  Why continue to put mercury in vaccines? Honest question.
                  Because there's a difference between exposure and dose.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

But I was taking H1N1 vaccines hourly (eg. whenever the next scare story on the news ran)... will I be ok?

Comment

Yes, as long as you don't stop taking them.
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Is there a mercury vaccine I can take so that the mercury in the vaccines won't affect me?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                          We don't.

Then why the controversy?
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                            Thimerosal is a mercury-based preservative in some vaccines (like H1N1). It's still perfectly acceptable in dosage.

These things are fine for people, just hurt in high exposures. Much higher than the amount in the vaccines.

There was a time when there were physician recommended brands of tobacco.

You might understand why some people may not accept authority as gospel.

Why not make varients of vaccines without mercury at all?
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

IIRC they cost more and significant amounts of people are allergic to the alternative.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                                Then why the controversy?
                                Because people are stupid and don't change their arguments when presented with new data.

Comment

Working...
                                X