California a-okays warrantless cell phone searches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
    The police can always do this, you idiot. This is not a problem unique to any law in Arizona.
    EXACTLY WHICH IS WHY A LAW THAT SAYS YOU CAN VIOLATE THEIR PRIVACY WITH ANY ARREST IS A MASSIVE RIGHTS VIOLATION!
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

A LAW CAN ALSO BE USED TO DESTROY LIGHTLY-ARMOURED VEHICLES
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I FOUGHT THE LAW BUT THE LAW WON
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

The Green Day cover is brutal
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
            EXACTLY WHICH IS WHY A LAW THAT SAYS YOU CAN VIOLATE THEIR PRIVACY WITH ANY ARREST IS A MASSIVE RIGHTS VIOLATION!
            You are a complete idiot. If it's a 'violation of privacy' to use a database to confirm that a criminal who you've just lawfully arrested is a legal alien, then just blow me now, because I don't want you reproducing anymore.

Comment

According to the cop, Temple agreed to a search of his cell phone’s contents. The officer found this text message in the cell phone’s inbox: “I shot 2 white people around my way 2day and one of them was a woman.”

Temple was arrested and charged with murder. Almost as quickly, he was cut loose; the state’s attorney’s office ruled that the search of his cell phone’s contents was illegal. Temple walked the streets of Baltimore for three years before getting nailed for – I’m hope you’re sitting down for this – violating his probation for marijuana possession.
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

It might have been in GTA...
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

FREEDOM!!!
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

As it should be
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                    X