California a-okays warrantless cell phone searches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher View Post
    Why would I read the laws for backwards states or third world nations?
    you crank
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

By the way, is it ironic that Asher loves to place the burden of proof on the defense?
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

There is no defense yet...
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          By the way, is it ironic that Asher loves to place the burden of proof on the defense?
          No.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

And before HC thinks this is ridiculous, I'll say something similar already happened to me -- cops were looking for ANY excuse (and they settled on implied blackmail) to search my car when I was pulled over in butt**** Ontario with a car full of my **** (as I was moving). When they find something suspicious, stuff like this just gives them ammunition to pull you over and violate your rights.
            It happens everywhere.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

In Arizona, can't you even arrest someone for looking hispanic?

I know this is a troll, but no. In fact, ****ing hell no. Back in April the Arizona legislature passed this damned commie pinko bill explicitly prohibiting cops from doing so, reiterating what damned commie pinko Arizona and federal courts had already prohibited. Bastards.
              Unbelievable!

Comment

So they just make up another excuse. "you were driving erratically!"
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                  Of course, but bald-faced liars happy to flat-out violate the law on a regular basis can play that game with anybody - blacks, asians, whigs, gingers, mimes, whoever; it's not unique to Hispanics or to Arizona for that matter. Asher seemed to suggest the latter are special in some way, but I'm sure he'll say he didn't, as it's common enough around here to mean 10 different things when saying one.
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
                    I know this is a troll, but no. In fact, ****ing hell no. Back in April the Arizona legislature passed this damned commie pinko bill explicitly prohibiting cops from doing so, reiterating what damned commie pinko Arizona and federal courts had already prohibited. Bastards.
                    The fact that they had to pass a law to explicitly prevent that is hilarious.

However:
                    On April 30, the Arizona legislature passed, and Governor Brewer signed, House Bill 2162, which modified the Act that had been signed a week earlier, with the amended text stating that "prosecutors would not investigate complaints based on race, color or national origin."[27] The new text also states that police may only investigate immigration status incident to a "lawful stop, detention, or arrest", lowers the original fine from a minimum of $500 to a maximum of $100,[25] and changes incarceration limits for first-time offenders from 6 months to 20 days.[24]
                    So now all they need is any random pretense without any actual proof or suspicion of a real crime. "You were speeding, sir". "Driving erratically, sir". "You did not come to a full and complete stop for 3 seconds at that stop sign 5 miles back, sir"

We all know any stop a cop makes is a lawful stop...
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                      The police can always do this, you idiot. This is not a problem unique to any law in Arizona.

Comment

THE COMPUTER CONSULTANT WANTS US TO LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE SUSPECTS CAN HIDE EVIDENCE IN THEIR ANUS OR CAR TRUNK WHEN THEY ARE ABOUT TO BE ARRESTED. SURELY NO JUDGE WOULD ISSUE A WARRANT FOR THOSE NETHER REGIONS SO EVERY PEDOPHILE AND BANK ROBBER WOULD JUST THROW THEIR EVIDENCE THERE WHEN THEY WERE ABOUT TO BE ARRESTED.

Comment

It'll come out eventually.

THE POLITICIAN WANTS TO BE ROUTINELY ANAL PROBED FOR DRUGS ON ROUTINE TRAFFIC STOPS.

Comment

GET OUT OF MY FACE

YOU HAD THE BALLS TO EDIT YOUR POST TO GET INTO MY FACE EVEN MORE?
                            Last edited by Wiglaf; January 5, 2011, 18:33. Reason: HE GOT IN MY FACE EVEN MORE

Comment

TRAFFIC STOPS ARE NOT ARRESTS. Getting arrested is a BIG DEAL. I was in Canada once and the Mounties (IS THERE A MORE PRETENTIOUS NAME FOR A POLICE FORCE) accosted me basically because my car was speeding on me and also presumably because they ran out of boys to molest, and THEY THOUGHT THEY HAD THE RIGHT TO LOOK IN MY BACKSEAT FOR ITEMS NOT IN PLANE VIEW. I told them I had diplomatic immunity, which is not true AND THEY STOPPED SEARCHING. We should not be taking any law enforcement tips from you, or your lesbian friends.

Comment

TRAFFIC STOPS ARE ARRESTS WHEN YOU ARE BLACK.

Comment

Working...
                                X