No announcement yet.

I am GD sick of you bullys!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doc is in the hospital healing the wounds from the fight, after his broken fingers heal, he will be able to type again, and post here. Good luck with the recovery, we need more threads like this not from UK though, as people who fight there are usualy not well educated enough to know how to type.
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• Come here and say that!

Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by dannubis View Post
        Pics of the drinks afterwards ?
        No dice; I had to get to bed for an early flight so I just gave him his props for showing up and left.

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
        doc is in the hospital healing the wounds from the fight, after his broken fingers heal, he will be able to type again, and post here. Good luck with the recovery, we need more threads like this not from UK though, as people who fight there are usualy not well educated enough to know how to type.
        Kidding aside, he seemed physically intact afterward, albeit a little distraught. I don't have any reason to think he didn't get home safe, so I can't imagine why he hasn't posted yet. It was a pretty rough area, but we both had cars so I don't think he was in any danger...
        Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
          I have to assume this happened for real...

Ok, I was hoping DFG would eventually show up and call me out but since he's still AWOL and the thread's dead I guess it's time to come clean: this was all an intricate prank perpetrated on DFG and the actual, physical fight never happened as I never was in Texas. Basically I set up a fake Google Voice account with a voicemail greeting suggesting that I was indeed in Houston, DFG left some voicemails before the meet, I accidentally picked up for DFG's call on fight night and had a brief phone conversation in which I claimed to be my alter ego's assistant and promised to pass on a message in which DFG confirmed that he'd arrived at the boxing club but expressed strong concerns that it was in a "bad neighborhood" (i.e. there was a substantial African-American population) and suggested that we just have a civil chat over a cup of coffee or something, and then DFG left a final voicemail from the boxing club reiterating that it was a bad area, apologizing for starting the whole thing, and warning me not to come over there for my own sake. The evidence:

I guess technically he might be considered to have "chickened out," but it says a lot that he showed up at all. Plus the Decent Human Being award surely goes to him. Lets just hope it's not posthumously on my account.
          Unbelievable!

Comment

• Really? Who would ever have suspected such a thing?

Where did you get the fight clip? I gave up looking for it after seeing how many there were already on youtube.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I dunno, I guess the roughly half of people in the thread that bought it.
              Unbelievable!

Comment

Docfeelgood
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• And that godzilla one was the best I could find. People put a lot of useless crap on youtube. :wiglaf:
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

So I'm a ***** because I didn't feel like driving 2,400 miles to Houston and back for a pointless 15-minute bout that might not have happened at all? By that standard you would be as well...
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
                      Ok, I was hoping DFG would eventually show up and call me out but since he's still AWOL and the thread's dead I guess it's time to come clean: this was all an intricate prank perpetrated on DFG and the actual, physical fight never happened as I never was in Texas. Basically I set up a fake Google Voice account with a voicemail greeting suggesting that I was indeed in Houston, DFG left some voicemails before the meet, I accidentally picked up for DFG's call on fight night and had a brief phone conversation in which I claimed to be my alter ego's assistant and promised to pass on a message in which DFG confirmed that he'd arrived at the boxing club but expressed strong concerns that it was in a "bad neighborhood" (i.e. there was a substantial African-American population) and suggested that we just have a civil chat over a cup of coffee or something, and then DFG left a final voicemail from the boxing club reiterating that it was a bad area, apologizing for starting the whole thing, and warning me not to come over there for my own sake. The evidence:

I guess technically he might be considered to have "chickened out," but it says a lot that he showed up at all. Plus the Decent Human Being award surely goes to him. Lets just hope it's not posthumously on my account.
                      what really happened was that Doc came, left the voicemail, but a guy from the neighbourhood came and asked him "Doc, what are you doing here, are you up for a fight?" Doc, figuring out this was Darius, thought: "Ah well, I may just as well go though with it." and said - yes - "Sure I am, you coffee boy"...(to heat up the conversation a little)... and due to this being a family site, I have no heart to write about what happened next... there is no video as it breaks YouTube terms of service
                      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
                        what really happened was that Doc came, left the voicemail, but a guy from the neighbourhood came and asked him "Doc, what are you doing here, are you up for a fight?" Doc, figuring out this was Darius, thought: "Ah well, I may just as well go though with it." and said - yes - "Sure I am, you coffee boy"...(to heat up the conversation a little)... and due to this being a family site, I have no heart to write about what happened next... there is no video as it breaks YouTube terms of service

RIP DFG
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
                          So I'm a ***** because I didn't feel like driving 2,400 miles to Houston and back for a pointless 15-minute bout that might not have happened at all? By that standard you would be as well...
                          No you're a ***** for making up this whole thing and telling Doc you would be there when you knew you wouldn't be.
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• You were my hero Darius. Now you're nothing to me.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              No you're a ***** for making up this whole thing and telling Doc you would be there when you knew you wouldn't be.
                              I didn't "make up this whole thing" (emphasis added) - it takes two to tango, and you'll note that he started it being the one so immature as to call out total strangers for a street brawl over some meaningless internet ribbing. Alls I did was call bull**** on that, albeit in a more complex manner than usual. As far as I'm concerned he had it coming.
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

• You are not a man.
                                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                                X