No announcement yet.

I am GD sick of you bullys!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'll survive to make it to another flu season.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• OMG!
      I heard my own voice!
      I sound like one of those inbred hillbillys from "Deliverance".
      I'm so ashamed.

Comment

• You actually watched "Deliverance," instead of hearing that its most memorable scene involved hillbilly bum-rape and giving it a pass like the rest of us? You ought to be ashamed...

BTW, congrats on not getting killed by crackheads.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• THAT is the most scariest movies ever made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post

Interestingly, that's the most intelligent-sounding recording you've ever made.
            His "gay lisp" is waaaay too natural sounding
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• This thread is resulting in some bad copycat behaviour. Earlier Provost Harrison threatened to chase me down and slap me

Comment

• But in a Benny Hill style...everyone likes that
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Are you calling Gibsie a girl of loose moral character (and/or lack of clothing)?

Comment

• Yes. Yes I am.

*whips Gibsie with a towel*
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Ummm.... fresh! *slap*

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                        Are you calling Gibsie a girl of loose moral character (and/or lack of clothing)?
                        Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                        Yes. Yes I am.

*whips Gibsie with a towel*
                        Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                        .everyone likes that
                        order corrected
                        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• Can I sue for this misrepresentation?
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Darius is a lawyer - I think you can call him to meet
                            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• Cool, I'll bring my boxing gloves.
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• I can't believe I missed this thread. Solid gold.

oh, if any of you want to put on some skates and 1v1 me at a rink somewhere, BRING IT

I WILL TAKE YOU ALL ON

(I know, late to the party )
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X