• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I miss something?
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Only mass murders in the making.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I see a couple of potential problems. How many red camaros do you think might be around? What if Mr Fun and his pent up sexual frustration is sent as a "ringer"?
        How do the two of you know you have the right guy?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well if it's anything like the other Poly meets they'll recognize the other pale, skinny nerd in the room.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Skinny in terms of arms. I know many of us got computer guts on us.
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
              Did I miss something?

What's flu boy so upset about?
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                I say this should be settled with pistols at dawn...now that's how real gentlemen settle disputes.
                QFT.

Guns solve everything.
                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I'm trying to avoid fights these days, I could easily lose a rotator cuff trying to throw a punch and be out of a golf for a season - and I aint got many seasons left

or a busted finger

or a dislocated elbow

Comment

Just making sure... can we get video?
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                      Well if it's anything like the other Poly meets they'll recognize the other pale, skinny nerd in the room.
                      I guess I don't belong here
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
                        Got it; you're officially penciled in boy, be there or be square:

http://maps.google.com/maps?rls=com....ed=0CBQQnwIwAA
                        Why CLEs so soon? Didn't you just take the bar?
                        Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

What are the odds on these guys going for a beer after a few rounds and becoming friends?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            I see a couple of potential problems. How many red camaros do you think might be around? ... How do the two of you know you have the right guy?
                            I was planning on just coming early and looking for the Camaro, but in case we don't cross paths just call my cell at 6 * 1 * 2 * 5 * 6 * 4 * 0 * 7 * 7 * 5, obviously with the anti-spambot asterisks removed. We can figure out gloves etc. when we're there.
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by flash9286 View Post
                              Why CLEs so soon? Didn't you just take the bar?
                              Yes, but A) your reporting period begins as soon as you're admitted, B) even pre-bar CLE's "roll over" into your reporting period anyway, C) I want to get the 15 credits per 3 years requirement out of the way early, and D) it's a good excuse to get out of the tundra for a few days. These things have become more social functions than any useful education anyway.
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

This will be videotaped, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X