I am GD sick of you bullys!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
    Well, fortunately a bystander with a smartphone was kind enough to shoot this and upload to youtube for $5. Apologies for the poor quality. I'm the guy in the black wifebeater:

Greatest thing to ever happen on Apolyton.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• That really is ****ing awesome. to DFG and Darius. True gladiators.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• So KrazyHorse, whenever you're ready
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• This is me finishing off Urban Ranger back in the day:

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• It's an Apolyton first!
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              So KrazyHorse, whenever you're ready
              I have no urge to fight you (or anybody else from poly) you stupid ****...
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I'm a lover not a fighter.

So if anyone wants to make love with me, well send me a PM
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I approve of this fight.
                  I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Pics of the drinks afterwards ?
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Poor Docfeelgood. He hasn't posted since. He's probably so embarrassed.

Comment

• I dont know why he should be embarrassed. Win, lose, or draw he appears to have stood up for what he felt was right. I doubt that (m)any of the "OT troll pack" would do the same.
                        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• And he gave it some. Nothing to be ashamed of!
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

• One of the things I believe in and stand for is that violence should not be used to solve disagreements. If I fought to defend that I'd be a massive hypocrite wouldn't I?
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

• Why couldn't they just settle it through a game of MP Civ? It seems a lot more appropriate than trying to bash one anothers brains out like Neanderthals...
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• But Neanderthals were actually intelligent and peaceful, that's why us ultra violent nasty Sapiens wiped them out.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X