No announcement yet.

True Grit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But you added that it was pirated and you put a .

You're not deceiving us, Sloww, only yourself.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Big Grin is not woohoo or shifty or evil so I won't surrender to your ramblings.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I never said or implied it was any of those exaggerations. Just that you are proud of film piracy.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I don't have an illegal copy of the film, DaShi.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That's true. Eating food at a restaurant and not paying is fine as long as you take a dump in six hours.

Also, publicly announcing film piracy is a smart thing to do.
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I stole the empire state and replaced it with a fake.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                I never said or implied it was any of those exaggerations. Just that you are proud of film piracy.
                So, in this day and age, you don't own and have never owned a single piece of pirated music, software etc...?

I find that hard to believe...
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Huh? That doesn't need to be true, he just needs to be not proud of it if he did.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

True, but it's then a little bit hypocritical to be giving someone else grief about it.
                    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

He's just antagonising Sloww for no apparent reason. I'm not sure hypocrisy has anything to do with it.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

I'll give him an alternative target.

I think I just may watch True Grit online today. I love Coen brothers movies and I'm sure this will be no exception.

In a couple months time I will get the DVD (when it becomes available) and add it to the rest of the collection.

Go ahead DaShi - call me a thief.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Wezil is a stand up guy.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I guess you could argue I am stealing from the movie theaters but since it would be a cold day in hell before I watch a movie at one of those places they aren't losing my business either.
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                            X