X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was my favorite John Wayne movie

even Glen Campbell made a contribution

Comment

Two observations, Cogburn was hard as hell to understand, and no one used contractions at all. Decent movie though.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        Two observations, Cogburn was hard as hell to understand, and no one used contractions at all. Decent movie though.
        lol
        I thought that just me and my bad hearing.

Comment

Are you proud that you stole it?
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Nobody made a "True Git" copycat...Poly
            Blah

Comment

I was thinking more along the lines of "True shit"
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

How quaint.

DaShi, I didn't steal anything. I have nothing.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

While y'all sort this out, I'll watch my recently pirated True Grit.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I have nothing on this PC or any disc. Nothing in my possession. I watched a copy that was for "Awards Consideration" only.

Comment

I'm surprised you yanks didn't use subtitles like you do for everything else...
                      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

You stay surprised, though.

Comment

I have nothing on this PC or any disc. Nothing in my possession. I watched a copy that was for "Awards Consideration" only.
                          And you're proud of that?
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I don't care enough about it to label it pride. Are you proud that you can walk and chew gum at the same time? I know that I may be assuming a lot...

Comment

I'm just wondering why you felt the need to brag that you were watching the movie without paying for it while adding . Seems like you are mighty proud of doing that.
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I was glad to be seeing it and posted that I would be watching it in a thread about the movie. Not overly glad. Not wet my pants excited. Not proud.

Comment

Working...
                                X