The 2011 Off Topic Celebrity Dead Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe on Saturday. Not today.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• I don't think this bit has been posted in a dead pool thread yet.

Oversight corrected.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• What's next. A dead stunned parrot?
        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
          I don't think this bit has been posted in a dead pool thread yet.

Oversight corrected.
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• Why did I remove Nelson Mandela from my list?
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Shoulda picked Aron Kincaid: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aron_Kincaid

APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

• Originally posted by Perfection View Post
                Shoulda picked Aron Kincaid: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aron_Kincaid

One that got away. He would have fit your theme.

Comment

• Gladys Horton, a co-founder of the Marvelettes who helped put fledgling Motown Records on the musical map with its first No. 1 hit "Please Mr. Postman," has died at age 66.
                  RIP
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    RIP
                    Would you believe I have that on original 45 rpm?

Black hater that I am...

Comment

• Another one we missed:

Composer John Barry has died of a heart attack in New York. He was 77 years old. The Oscar-winner is perhaps best remembered for creating the James Bond theme, one of the most iconic pieces of music in cinema history, and he went on to provide the music for 11 further Bond films, including From Russia With Love and Goldfinger. Some of his best-known scores outside of the Bond franchise include Zulu, Midnight Cowboy, The Lion in Winter, Born Free, Out of Africa and Dances with Wolves.

Comment

• He really did many, didn't he? RIP.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• As the ultimate Bond fan I can only surmise the embalmer is taking a break from coke and hookers today to mourn.

Comment

• She's back in hospital.

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor was taken by ambulance to a Los Angeles hospital Tuesday morning, the spokesman for her husband said.

"She was spitting blood," spokesman John Blanchette said.

Prince Frederic Von Anhalt, her husband of almost 25 years, called her doctor who instructed him to call the ambulance, Blanchette said.

Gabor, who turns 94 on Sunday, spent three weeks at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center last month. Her right leg was amputated because of an infection.

We've never had a celeb die on their birthday. Zsa Zsa may be the first for the Party Pooper Award...

Comment

• Approaching the ghoulish, but still, good to know.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Just reporting the news and pointing out the ramifications.

Comment

Working...
                                X