• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great organization! Wezil
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

He saves his energy for a year and channels it all into this one effort. It's all or nothing for Wezil.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Jeez, 2011 is only three days old, and already two of my picks are having major health issues.

Victory will be mine!

Also, Pete Postlewaite (sp?) died.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Kobayashi.
          Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Yeah, the nation is now in mourning We lost a fabulous actor yesterday.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

What? The hot dog champ is dead?
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

London, England (CNN) -- Singer Gerry Rafferty, famous for the 1970s hits "Baker Street" and "Stuck in the Middle With You," which was used in Quentin Tarantino's film "Reservoir Dogs," has died, his agent said Wednesday.

He was 63. A cause of death was not given.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                  London, England (CNN) -- Singer Gerry Rafferty, famous for the 1970s hits "Baker Street" and "Stuck in the Middle With You," which was used in Quentin Tarantino's film "Reservoir Dogs," has died, his agent said Wednesday.

He was 63. A cause of death was not given.

R.I.P.
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                    Great organization! Wezil
                    I could do better if I had any computer skills to speak of. Charts and tables are beyond me.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

effort over skills
                      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

As always... GREAT JOB WEZIL.

Maybe this year, I will actually have somebody on my list croak.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post

Maybe this year, I will actually have somebody on my list croak.

You had a hit...

...3 years ago.

Comment

Ted Striker
                            "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                            "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Michael Douglas has beaten his cancer.

"I feel good, relieved," Douglas tells Matt Lauer in an interview scheduled to air on the Today show Tuesday. "The tumor is gone. But, you know, I have to check out on a monthly basis now to maintain."

Nevertheless, he's optimistic that he’s cancer-free after going through radiation and chemotherapy to treat a tumor on the base of his tongue.

"I think the odds are with the tumor gone," Douglas, 66, says, "and what I know about this particular type of cancer [is] that I've got it beat."

With the good news, Douglas says he'll continue to monitor his health and "take a couple of months of getting checked out. But it's been a wild six-month ride."

And as he recovers, the actor says his appetite is back and he's slowly gaining the weight he lost during his illness. "I lost about 32 lbs.," he says. "And I've put about 12 back. But, I mean, I got another 20, 25 to go."

Bad for our points but very good for Michael Douglas.

Comment

Good news.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X