No announcement yet.

The Ecofarm Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100 sq. feet wouldn't make a good bathroom. When you thrown in cubic feet, like 100 sq. feet is just the perimeter with zero allowed for any kind of vertical at all, the idea becomes all the more ludicrous.
    Well-done.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
      Except he stopped.
      Apparently not.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

The new year is off to a good start.

Comment

Actually a person could probably grow all that they need (subsistence) on 100 sq feet in the right climate.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
              Actually a person could probably grow all that they need (subsistence) on 100 sq feet in the right climate.

A kelp bed, presumably? Well, good luck with that.
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I was thinking more along the lines of fruits and vegetables, with a some moringa trees, in a tropical or subtropical environment where there is a year round growing season.

Comment

worms, he should have stuck to that diet
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                  X