No announcement yet.

Opinions on Che Guevara (12/28/2010)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gribbler, you're backpedaling so much you probably ride bikes facing backwards.

EDIT: Also, 11 million's not that small, why don't you compare it to the books published in the small state of Pennsylvania which has 12 million people?
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

No, I'm not.

Comment

dp

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
          Hey, I never blamed the US for their problems.
          I should have been more clear there. I was responding to a general criticism of US policy being the cause of Cubs's woes. Cort and N35t0r both brought up the "blockade." You didn't, and I didn't mean to make it seem as though you had. I should have used the appropriate 2nd person plural "y'all" instead of "you."
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

To be fair, gribbler hasn't really raised any points in this thread.

Comment

So not only am I backpedaling, I'm also not raising any points.

Comment

Is that supposed to be a defense? Either way you're intellectually bankrupt in this thread.

Comment

The main effect of the blockade has been to further polarize the island in favour of Castro and against the US. I'm not saying that the US is to blame for everything, but they certainly aren't helping.
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                    Is that supposed to be a defense? Either way you're intellectually bankrupt in this thread.
                    Right, nothing intellectually richer than "hey I've got some stories from my alleged cuban friends"

All I've done is point out their high life expectancy and literacy rate, and somehow I'm an intellectually bankrupt backpedaler who doesn't raise any points. Well sorry, I didn't know people are only allowed to say that Castro eats babies for breakfast.

Comment

I'm enjoying this thread
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                        Well sorry, I didn't know people are only allowed to say that Castro eats babies for breakfast.
                        I heard he ate babies for lunch.

Do you have a cite?
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I have some Cuban friends, and they said that Castro eats babies for both lunch and dinner. He eats kittens for breakfast.

Comment

Now there's a high-protein diet. Is he into that old Atkins craze, or does he just like meat?
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                            X