B5 or BSG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
      Hmm, I'll have to look up that one movie where she did full frontal nudity. I think that might change your mind.

And her "my name is ........" speech improved my opinion of her acting skills

So for me the top five were also

Londo Mollari(Peter Jurasik..........Carried the show
      G'kar(Andreas Katsulas)..............A great counter to Londo and kept the show interesting
      Vir Cotto(Stephen Furst)............Very Good Only ahead of Dole because of his famous wave at the head on a pole
      Michael Garibaldi(Jerry Dole)........Very Good
      Susan Ivanova(Claudia Christion)..I thought she was hot. and except for Dole the only one on the command staff that could deliver a line.

And yes, take
      Lenneir and Delenn out and shoot them along with Sheridan.
      Pssh, she had a square, manish face.

I don't think she or Dole were particularly good actors either. Lando and G'Kar were definitely the best on the show, and they are the only ones in the show who could, possibly, compare with any actors in BSG. The worst actors in BSG were better than Garibaldi & Ivanova.

Just saying. I love B5, was a big fan of it long before BSG came around, and still watch B5 now and then. So I certainly have no B5 bias, but having seen both shows, there is a pretty clear winner between them.

I do like that B5 dealt with some pretty big issues. Also, I absolutely love the episode where the monk turns out to be a mind-wiped ex-killer. Just fantastic from start to finish.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
        Heh. There's quite a controversy about this, you know.
        Well, JK Rowling gets away with this big time too...
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
        X