Help Me Out on Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me Out on Christmas?

Hey folks, so I know not everyone supports my organization necessarily, but it is something I've devoted my life to and is very important to me. Running a non-profit, especially one seeking civil rights for young people is very difficult work. Money is always extremely tight. We have a really good opportunity to win $5,000 in an online contest and I would really appreciate your help.

Please go here and vote for "late-night legal research: defending youth rights":

The name on it is Philip Nadel. Just go to the link, click vote for this entry, register (or easier yet, just log in with Facebook) and then you'll probably need to vote again. Make sure you go back to the above link and vote for Philip Nadel's video.

That's it! Real easy! We are in a really tight race for first place and really need your help to win. I'd really appreciate if if you took a sec to help me out. Thank you everyone and Merry Christmas!!
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

I can't be bothered because I don't see much merit in the cause.

Comment

Voted, not because I have a deep seated belief in youth rights, but I voted because ozzy is a decent guy and all he is asking is for me to put a name and email address in to help him in something that means a lot to him
      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

You going to get $5,000 by getting the biggest posse to mass vote? As opposed to actually being deserving or having the best entry?
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Why do young people need more rights? The only thing we need is to stop old people from stealing our money.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty View Post
            Voted, not because I have a deep seated belief in youth rights, but I voted because ozzy is a decent guy and all he is asking is for me to put a name and email address in to help him in something that means a lot to him
            Same
            Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

voted
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I voted as well, but I stand by my convictions!
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Voted. Good luck from this old man, Ozzy.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Vote cast.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Children should be seen and not heard. And preferably not seen either
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Ja, Herr Fritzl.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Thanks guys! Keep the votes coming!

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

We are just like 5 votes away from first place!!! Only one day to go!

Please vote if you haven't yet! We're so close!!

Comment

+1
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X