Christmas! See you all on 4th Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ****ing wish.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Yeah, Mike. **** you and your happy-go-lucky "I'm on holiday bollix". I have exams on the 5th and 6th of Jan.

Comment

Also off til the 4th.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
          I ****ing wish.
          Unless you work for yourself, change jobs !
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

You try working in healthcare and not working shifts. I'm about to finish two months of nights, and I'm going to have this for the next 20 years once I complete nurse training.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Krill, my GF was an A&E nurse for 18 years. Eventually a Charge Nurse but she had enough of the shifts. She used her clinical experience to get into healthcare IT systems and is now Programme Manager at a major London Hospital.

Comment

Flew back from Brazil on the 21st and will be off until the 17th January. So a bloody long Christmas break for me
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

No moderation before January?
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                    Unless you work for yourself, change jobs !
                    Not talking about shifts but about your comp for working on holidays...

BTW, I truly admire your idealism
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I'm too incompetent and unemployable in this economy to do anything else

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                        No moderation before January?
                        Robert Plomp will probably pop in, and he actually bans people. You've been warned!
                        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

Well I am inbetween projects at the moment, so I could well be "working from home" once I am "back". Still, I have my life back
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Spent most of the last days on the railroads...Germany still loses to General Winter

Still, Happy Whatever to y'all
                            Blah

Comment

I was on the beach

I got stung by a wasp though.
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                                Spent most of the last days on the railroads...
                                Did you get tied to them by an evil, early 20th century villain with a fancy moustache...who rescued you before the train ran you over?
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X