Christmas! See you all on 4th Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas! See you all on 4th Jan

As with most of the office based staff in the UK I've got no work until then.

Have a good holiday.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Likewise. In fact I'm already in the pub!
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

My company is only giving us Christmas Eve off. I am, however, taking a vacation down to Florida with my girlfriend to visit her family. Leaving after work today and getting back some time on Wednesday.

The last company I was with gave its employees the entire week between Christmas and New Years off. But they also fired me the week before Christmas last year so I guess they were kind of dicks.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, fellas.

Lori - yeah, we get Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve this year. Stupid Christmas falling on a Saturday...

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I made my last work appearance on Monday (Dec 20) and don't return until Jan. 7th. I have about 10 hours of paperwork (work from home) between now and then.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I get to work 9-12 on both the 24th and 31st. It's high season for tourism.
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Finished last Friday, and not back until 10th Jan.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Finsihing tomorrow at noon and then 2 weeks off

Happy holidays and my best whishes for the new year !
                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

i work for myself, so i can choose. got my last day of work today and then doing just a few hours between christmas and new year.
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I expect Dead Pool teams from all you slackers. You have time.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                      i work for myself, so i can choose. got my last day of work today and then doing just a few hours between christmas and new year.
                      Similar, except I will be working my ass off prepping for my clients' January trade shows and managing a website redesign. Oh, and those new print brochures. And revised User Guides. And press releases. Crap.

Billable hours trump holiday cheer.

But I am taking a little time. Today, I'm just finishing an e-newsletter, blasting it out, and updating all client Facebook sites. Then I'll wrap gifts and chill.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm here... yaaaaaaaaaay!
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

You're most certainly not here, unless you've impersonated one of my co-workers :tassi:
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

12 hour shift Christmas day, 12 hour shifts New Years Eve night and New Years day night.

****ers.
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

2.5x?
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X