I always knew vegetarianism may be dangerous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always knew vegetarianism may be dangerous

"We operate under the premise that individuals prepared to carry out terrorist acts are in this country," said Dec. of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano on Dec. 6, 2010.

The plot uncovered earlier this year is said to involve the use of two poisons - ricin and cyanide - slipped into salad bars and buffets.
    From: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/12/20/eveningnews/main7169266.shtml

Seriously, terrorists - poisoned salad from the guys who are supposed to bring teh apocalypse??? WTF? I'm not paying any attention to those nutjobs before they don't come out with something more spectacular
    Blah

What does this have to do with vegetarianism? You don't have to be a *expletive* to eat a salad.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Tuna and lentils makes a great salad, especially for the hot days.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        What does this have to do with vegetarianism? You don't have to be a *expletive* to eat a salad.
        True. Maybe this plot is more spectacular than I thought - it can also affect non-vegetarians.
        Blah

Comment

We are fighting goddamn amateurs.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

only in their mind, they are god-blessed.
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

It's times like this I feel that this whole jihad thing just isn't going to take off the way Osama has planned.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

It's all about fear, people. Terrorism has never been about the number of people you kill; it's about the number of people who are scared ****less, quivering holding the salad tongs, perspiration dripping onto the sneeze guard, never knowing if that next radish will be their last.

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                  It's times like this I feel that this whole jihad thing just isn't going to take off the way Osama has planned.
                  They had one big hit with 9/11, then a long, long parade of abysmal, shameful failures. They're the M. Night Shyamalan of terror.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                    They had one big hit with 9/11, then a long, long parade of abysmal, shameful failures. They're the M. Night Shyamalan of terror.
                    This is redundant.
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

No, that would be "the M. Night Shyamalan of terrible."
                      1011 1100

Comment

Good thing I don't eat salad. Hah

Comment

Phew...I avoid salad bars like the plague Personally I would rather eat food, not foliage.
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Enjoy your monthly colostomies a few years down the road, PH.

Monthly colostomies? WTFElok? How can you remove something multiple times? Was I suggesting they take it off in slices like a prosciutto pinwheel? Anyway, I meant "colonoscopies."
                            Last edited by Elok; December 24, 2010, 18:13.
                            1011 1100

Comment

I am fine with fruit and veg, but salad...meh...
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X