No announcement yet.

Facebook and hijacked accounts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The trick is to be so boring that nobody knows you exist, let alone wants access to your account.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

That can't be it. See OP.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

There was a mini-epidemic among one of my Friend groups about 2-4 weeks ago. Now it seems to have subsided.
          I'm pleased to report that I did not click on any of the suspect links.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

A lot of my friends have the "I can't believe her dad did this to her" video posted. I assume it's spam.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

personlly i think mrfun should just stop posting weight loss ads on people's walls
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

As a network admin, this is the kinda **** that makes you mad and keeps your brain ticking at 3 am
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I'm very disappointed at the low turnout of the password opensesame. I'd have thought it would be right up there!
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

My password is pi314159265.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

You know what, that wouldn't surprise me

Mine is ugc66732
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                      X