Facebook and hijacked accounts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook and hijacked accounts.

Tonight I found out that a spam bot system has posted retarded weight loss ads under my name on many of my Facebook buddies' pages.

Curious if anyone has had this problem.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
    Tonight I found out that a spam bot system has posted retarded weight loss ads under my name on many of my Facebook buddies' pages.

Curious if anyone has had this problem.
    I had the same problem; It keeps posting anti Boston Celtic messages.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

It's the FBI backdooring you to discredit the gay rights movement by linking you to fad dieting.

Comment

I saw this had happened to a friend who had some dodgy link on her wall.
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Be careful which apps you give access to. Start revoking access.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I changed my password. The password now, is . . . . .
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

LINCOLN!
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Heh. Mine isn't there: 123456789
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

michael, jennifer, michelle and jordan must be sluts.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

You're one to talk.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I'm not on there. Japher's monkey is though.

Comment

Satanic and loving people use Yahoo, and Gmail users are frat boys and valley girls?

Comment

I like how Password is used much less often than password.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

The extra time to depress the caps lock just slows the whole process down.
                              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Working...
                              X