No announcement yet.

50% of the time you don't use your PS3 for gaming, study shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use mine to keep my telly on 100% of the time.

Comment

Thinking of the environment eh?
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
        How many hours were you working on that?
        Just because it takes you hours to think and type a post, don't assume it's normal.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

"Spelt" is a somewhat archaic word in English, at least on our side of the pond. Then again, so is the proper use of the subjunctive, and I think saying "If I was you" sounds moronic, so to each his own...
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I will also use whilst, amongst and amidst when it sounds correct to do so. They are not interchangeable with while, among, and amid, as some people seem to think.

Comment

crazy brits

Comment

Heaven forfend!

Comment

As long as people are understood, how you spell or say something is irrelevant. Places where spelling or phrasing is integral would include things like legal documents - but even they seem to be riddled with errors or prone to miscomprehension. :shrug:

Comment

forfend

yet another one of your made-up words

Comment

I use made up words at least once a fortnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                        I will also use whilst, amongst and amidst when it sounds correct to do so. They are not interchangeable with while, among, and amid, as some people seem to think.
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Spelt and spelled are both completely legitimate spelltings. But why type spelled when it's so many extra letters? Moronic waste of effort.
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                            Then again, so is the proper use of the subjunctive, and I think saying "If I was you" sounds moronic, so to each his own...
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

If I was you, I wouldn't sound moronic.
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                                Spelt and spelled are both completely legitimate spelltings. But why type spelled when it's so many extra letters? Moronic waste of effort.
                                Spelltings.

Comment

Working...
                                X