• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rather like you Cort Haus.

Comment

I don't think you're his type.
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

South Park fans
        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
          I believe a thread has gone off topic. AGAIN. Can we kindly get back to hurling disembodied insults around and stop politely discussing varying denominations of Canadianism.

Thank-you, you ****s.
          **** you. Imperialistic *****. Sod off wanker.
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection View Post
            South Park fans
            Moron.

More proof that CFC should be genocided ASAP.
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
              I believe a thread has gone off topic. AGAIN. Can we kindly get back to hurling disembodied insults around and stop politely discussing varying denominations of Canadianism.

Thank-you, you ****s.
              STFU Eurotrash douche-slime.

Comment

Ah f**k off you moosef**king c**t...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                X