Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudeness costs nothing but can pay dividends

**** off.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Jackass.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
        **** off.
        What a dumbass

Comment

**** you all.
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Rob Ford's Toronto.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Toronto >>> London.

Rob Ford, like all Toronto Mayors is a moronic douchebag.

He'd make a fine poly poster.

PS:

**** you too.

Comment

If I lived in Toronto I'd be **** faced all the time as well.

Maybe if you were sober every now and then you'd realise what a hole the place really is.

**** you and **** Toronto.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Wezil, I think that Thoth's current problem is that he's sober - that makes him a bit grumpy
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

**** every mother****ing ****er on Apolyton. I'll **** you all in the ear.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                      Wezil, I think that Thoth's current problem is that he's sober - that makes him a bit grumpy
                      We've only begun to discuss his long list of problems.

**** Thoth.

Comment

Honestly, Thoth being an immigrant and thereby a neutral observer of canuckistan instead of some inbreed quibble, I bet that he's more spot on. You'll have to wait a couple of generations of Thoth offspring to get "him" in line
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

SHUT YOUR ****ING FACE, UNCLE ****ER
                          YOU'RE A ****-SUCKING, ***-LICKING UNCLE ****ER
                          YOU'RE AN UNCLE ****ER YES IT'S TRUE
                          NOBODY ****S UNCLES QUITE LIKE YOU

SHUT YOUR ****ING FACE, UNCLE ****ER
                          YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ****ED YOUR UNCLE, UNCLE ****ER.
                          YOU DON'T EAT OR SLEEP OR MOW THE LAWN JUST **** YOUR UNCLE ALL DAY LONG

SHUT YOUR ****ING FACE UNCLE ****ER
                          YOU'RE A ***** BITING BASTARD UNCLE ****ER
                          YOU'RE AN UNCLE ****ER I MUST SAY
                          WELL YOU ****ED YOUR UNClE YESTERDAY
                          UNCLE ****ER, THAT'S U-N-C-L-E **** YOU
                          UNCLE ****ER!!!!!!
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I'm pretty sure the HC just has bottomed his first bottle of beer

Steven Weinberg

Comment

South park
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                              X