No announcement yet.

It's amusing how sympathetic CNN is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turkish people proper are "East Asian" looking. The Turks of Anatolia are the mongrel descendants of Armenian, Greek, and Kurdish women raped by Seljuks.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
      Turkish people proper are "East Asian" looking. The Turks of Anatolia are the mongrel descendants of Armenian, Greek, and Kurdish women raped by Seljuks.
      In most cases, not even raped. Just converted to Islam.
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Which is worse?
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

rapid racist = fastest nazi
          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
            See, that's why I like fox news. They don't pretend to be neutral (with the exception of their slogan, which doesn't really say neutral, it says "fair", which is up to a lot more interpretation).

Actually I hate all TV news, but I like how Fox at least lets you know what side it's on and doesn't do so subtly.
            I like FOX news because they place loose with the truth and don't care who they hurt in the process. Plus, they have a narrative. Sometimes you don't want to deal with reality and just hear a good story. That's when you turn to FOX news.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

FAUX news rots the brain...medical fact!
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
                rapid racist = fastest nazi
                Yet Jesse Owens was faster
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                X