Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Apolytoners with serious illnesses/diseases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lupus
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Pekka

Next step is to re-discover your penis. You're still a young man.
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka View Post
          Finns keeping out of Sweden? No way, too much crimes to be done.

So you need insulin, so you take those shots daily then? Or is there a pill you can take these days? Do you carry those shots with you everywhere you go? As in do you pass out really fast? I don't consider it a disability either, but it comes with serious consequences... are there possible side effects though?
          I'm a yookayer, which is why I was worried about the s coming, although I'd love to see Minnesota's particular brand play at Wembley next season, and have even (foolishly) promised to buy my best mate his ticket too.

I have 4 injections daily, which isn't too bad, but if you do too many in the same part of your body then it will tend to swell up and the insulin won't work as well, so I have to move them about regularly. Been giving myself injections for so many years now that it doesn't hurt in the least, but the real pain is having to take your insulin everywhere. I wouldn't mind as much if I left my wallet in a taxi/bar as I would if I left my insulin there. Easiest to carry it round in my trouser pocket: "Is that a canoe in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?" "Well it's my insulin, but if it was a canoe it'd be both, only then I'd sink and die."

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york View Post
            I'm a yookayer, which is why I was worried about the s coming, although I'd love to see Minnesota's particular brand play at Wembley next season, and have even (foolishly) promised to buy my best mate his ticket too.

I have 4 injections daily, which isn't too bad, but if you do too many in the same part of your body then it will tend to swell up and the insulin won't work as well, so I have to move them about regularly. Been giving myself injections for so many years now that it doesn't hurt in the least, but the real pain is having to take your insulin everywhere. I wouldn't mind as much if I left my wallet in a taxi/bar as I would if I left my insulin there. Easiest to carry it round in my trouser pocket: "Is that a canoe in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?" "Well it's my insulin, but if it was a canoe it'd be both, only then I'd sink and die."
            I love euro nfl fans. I hate US soccer fans. What gives?

Comment

Any Apolytoners with serious illnesses/diseases?
              you mean, besides posting on apolyton?
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
              X