Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former TV lawman Chuck Norris made honorary Texas Ranger

I knew all of you would want to know.

Texas Governor Rick Perry made Chuck Norris, the star of Walker, Texas Ranger an honorary Texas Ranger at a Thursday ceremony at the Texas Rangers Company B Headquarters in Garland.

Actor Chuck Norris, left, laughs as governor Rick Perry, right, jokes about Norris' mystical powers during a news conference where Norris was designated a honorary Texas Ranger Thursday in Garland.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

he may have mystical powers, but he couldn't beat this guy

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

He's dead.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

lived long enough to beat Chuck though.
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I would like to see Chuck Norris vs Chuck Bartowski match

Comment

and Willie is an honorary inmate

Comment

I won't even get into the stupidity of the law, and say that Willie is a Texas icon. They should get off his back, he isn't driving the bus.

Comment

Chuck is ~70 now?

Comment

Born March 10, 1940

Comment

Working...
                  X