X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So AAZH didn't actually lose any posts?

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
      Robert: its not under my post history, but its in the index. search my damn post history from my profile i tried giving you the link, not my fault its broken
      All post histories are not working.
      Not for me either. We should ban me for deleting my posts from my site. It's a shame that I do that to me.
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 22, 2010, 19:32.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I like how he assumed there was some sort of conspiracy against him. Paranoia

Comment

Nothing was done that was targeted him specifically, but it's hard for the true paranoids to believe that. Fortunately no one really cares.
            x-post, but it's always nice to have independent verification.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
              Ah, yes. It seems like there's a post-search problem.
              Thanks for notifying us of this problem in a very kind way, AAHZ. It's appreciated.
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Thanks for notifying us of this problem in a very kind way, AAHZ. It's appreciated.

I love good sarcasm in the morning.

While you are at it Mr. Plomp. I can't seem to find last years (2009) Dead Pool game thread...
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

The post history doesn't show anything between September 3rd 2006 and August 22nd 2010.
                  August 22nd 2010 is the moment we moved to the new server, since then it seems that the index is updating itself again.

Now we need to find out what happened on September 3rd 2006.
                  Perhaps Apolyton then moved to vB 3?

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post

While you are at it Mr. Plomp. I can't seem to find last years (2009) Dead Pool game thread...
                    Neither can I.
                    Not that I tried.

Comment

I would like to locate said thread if possible. I need some scoring data from that season.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post

Did you try googling it?
                        http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/1...Dead-Pool-2009
                        I assume this is what you were referring to.

Comment

Awesome. Thanks gribbler.

I make no secret of my lack of computer skills.

Comment

Neither can I.
                            Not that I tried.
                            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                              Did you try googling it?
                              http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/1...Dead-Pool-2009
                              I assume this is what you were referring to.
                              There it is.
                              Google is a better search engine then Apolyton search.

AAHZ, here are your threads: http://www.google.nl/search?q=site%3...ient=firefox-a

Comment

I did actually mention this a few weeks back in relation to my thread about Scientology being at least as respected as a religion as Catholicism. Clearly the migration was a bit cack-handed, but you can still find the stuff if you really want to - eg using Google search.

But I have to say, I didn't really care that much.
                                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                                X