X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welshman voted the world’s most influential oil baron

Welshman voted the world’s most influential oil baron

Yep, we are the Illuminati...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

You're not even Welsh
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

It probably helped him a lot that he got out of wales at 16
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

A Welsh speaker too...bet he doesn't speak that anywhere else but the village he grew up in.

Seriously, what is it with you lot and this silly, obsolete language. English not good enough for you eh?
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
          You're not even Welsh
          Yes I am. Just because I was born in France is neither here nor there...

Comment

I guess that they simply have the same problem as all other third world areas - everyone with just a glimse of intellect flees as fast as possible.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
              Yes I am. Just because I was born in France is neither here nor there...
              Born in France, yes, but I was thinking of the brought-up-and-lived-most-of-your-life-in-London bit
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

A French-English-Welshman ?

Comment

Frightful identity crisis?

Comment

And a healthy dose of italian thrown in. Did I ever mention that part before?

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                      Born in France, yes, but I was thinking of the brought-up-and-lived-most-of-your-life-in-London bit
                      Are you claming that he had all this opportunity to have a life but went to wales instead ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

It's true...such a waste
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Unless I was outrageously rich, I couldn't even begin to approach the quality of life and standard of living I have here in Wales compared to London...

Thankfully my London self didn't know any better back then, or he'd be pissed off by the injustice of it all.

Comment

Well I hope you like rain
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I understand they also have hills. And sheep. And hills with sheep on them.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                              X