Ben, you can use a condom now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
    No, for Catholics it is not acceptable to castrate yourself as contraception.
    Castration and vasectomies are slightly different

DP, but this is important...
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
      But you always have to *** inside the vagina, for Catholics you are not allowed to *** anywhere else. The only exception are wet dreams.
      I don't know that to be true. As far as I know, the church is pretty vague about this.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
        I don't know that to be true. As far as I know, the church is pretty vague about this.
        Only because they are afraid to say NO BLOW JOBS!
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I always found Catholic girls gave the best BJ's.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I had no idea you were a priest.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
              Only because they are afraid to say NO BLOW JOBS!
              There is no problem with blowjobs, but only as foreplay, there is only one way for the sexuala ct to finish
              I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                I had no idea you were a priest.
                Sorry, not a priest. Just a connoisseur of good BJ's.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

That's where the title Bishop came from.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                  X