The Dear Leader is playing with his artillery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please elaborate.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Like I said, I haven't been paying her any attention so I don't know how she's been doing but while she was a highly-esteemed lawyer, her biggest professional achievement until becoming a Senator was being Bill Clinton's wife. Her career just doesn't seem like it would make her a great Secretary of State, especially compared to the careers of Colin Powell (General, National Security Advisor, Chairman of Joint Chiefs) or Condi Rice (a lot of foreign affairs experience, National Security Advisor). All else being equal and my own politics aside, I would trust Powell or Rice with representing the US on the foreign stage before Clinton. Maybe I'm wrong but they have better resumes, I think.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• So you really have nothing to base your opinions on?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• No. Pure speculation. That's why I said:

Is she? I wouldn't know.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Yet you felt compelled to make this ignorant statement:

"Oh and aren't you glad we have Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton on the case! "
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Yeah. I was pandering to the dumb conservative crowd (HC, DinoDoc, etc.)

Comment

• When Hillary went to Mexico a few months ago, she was presented to the famous painting of the Guadalupe Virgin (the one all chicano gangs have) and Hillary asked who was the painter, which was a dumb question, since supposedly the painting had a miraculous origin.

I am sure that even someone as mediocre as Condi would have read at least the wikipedia entry of the image before visiting it.
                I need a foot massage

Comment

• It's not fair to criticize Israel. In order to be bad at something you have to actually try.

(The game in the middle east has always been that Israel does what it wants and the US provides the diplomatic cover)
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Not really, but in a way. During the Gulf War when Iraq was firing scuds at Israel, they didn't retaliate because the U.S. asked them to not. Kind of the reverse of your assertion.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                      When Hillary went to Mexico a few months ago, she was presented to the famous painting of the Guadalupe Virgin (the one all chicano gangs have) and Hillary asked who was the painter, which was a dumb question, since supposedly the painting had a miraculous origin.

I am sure that even someone as mediocre as Condi would have read at least the wikipedia entry of the image before visiting it.
                      She was just trolling those Catholics and their bull**** myths.
                      Graffiti in a public toilet
                      Do not require skill or wit
                      Among the **** we all are poets
                      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X