No announcement yet.

Are One Of You ********ers in China?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I could catch them, I'd hang them. Have no doubt. I'd leave them hanging for the vultures to eat. Have no doubt of that either.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

From the log, he's just portscanning you. He's probably checking to see if you're running a zombie daemon as part of a botnet. Since you hopefully aren't running one (do you have antivirus?), and since you've got a firewall up as well, this is harmless.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Since we're both up in the middle of the night...

Start at about 0:40

NSFW

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah. What Jesus said.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Jesus was a drug dealer?!

Wait, it all makes sense now...
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

That was drugs? I thought he was giving the poor some flour. Kind of like the fish deal.

Comment

Give a man a hit and he'll get high. Teach a man to...

It's been a long time since Sunday school.

Comment

Plant. Teach a man to plant.

Comment

Ah, poppies.

The afghani's are spreading the word.

Comment

Working...
                    X