Are One Of You ********ers in China?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are One Of You ********ers in China?

Repeatedly blocked by my Sygate Personal Firewall Pro. Port Scans and Active Responses.
    Which one of you little bastards are doing it? I KNOW IT'S ONE OF YOU!

Traffic from IP address 125.45.109.166 is blocked from 11/19/2010 19:33:19 to 11/19/2010 19:43:19.

Looking up 125.45.109.166 at whois.apnic.net.
    Using 14 day old cached answer (or, you can get fresh results).
    Displaying E-mail address (use sparingly -- this will make it more likely that you will trigger our rate limiting system).

% [whois.apnic.net node-1]
    % Whois data copyright terms http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

inetnum: 125.40.0.0 - 125.47.255.255
    netname: UNICOM-HA
    descr: China Unicom Henan province network
    descr: China Unicom
    admin-c: CH1302-AP
    tech-c: WW444-AP
    mnt-by: APNIC-HM
    mnt-lower: MAINT-CNCGROUP-HA
    mnt-routes: MAINT-CNCGROUP-RR
    remarks: -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
    remarks: This object can only be updated by APNIC hostmasters.
    remarks: To update this object, please contact APNIC
    remarks: hostmasters and include your organisation's account
    remarks: name in the subject line.
    remarks: -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
    changed: hm-changed@apnic.net 20051011
    changed: hm-changed@apnic.net 20051020
    changed: hm-changed@apnic.net 20090507
    changed: hm-changed@apnic.net 20090508
    source: APNIC

route: 125.40.0.0/13
    descr: CNC Group CHINA169 Henan Province Network
    origin: AS4837
    mnt-by: MAINT-CNCGROUP-RR
    changed: abuse@cnc-noc.net 20060118

person: ChinaUnicom Hostmaster
    nic-hdl: CH1302-AP
    e-mail: abuse@chinaunicom.cn
    address: No.21,Jin-Rong Street
    address: Beijing,100140
    address: P.R.China
    phone: +86-10-66259940
    fax-no: +86-10-66259764
    changed: abuse@chinaunicom.cn 20090408
    mnt-by: MAINT-CNCGROUP

person: Wei Wang
    nic-hdl: WW444-AP
    e-mail: abuse@public.zz.ha.cn
    address: #55 San Quan Road, Zhengzhou, Henan Provice
    phone: +86-371-65952358
    fax-no: +86-371-65968952
    changed: chief@sina.com 20100305
    mnt-by: MAINT-CNCGROUP-HA
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I confess.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Aaaaaah HA!

Interesting. The "Rant" looks like it has....UN-Caucasian eyes.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I am protected by the Anonymity of the Interwebs!
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I paid some kid in China to **** with you because I'm a rich, genius, lyrical wordsmith/voice of a generation and I hate you.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
            I am protected by the Anonymity of the Interwebs!

You just keep thinking that. Even as we speak, I'm on the trail.

Comment

So you would wish. Yet my proxy trail grows cold before you while my malware tags and tracks your every browser move!

Comment

Comment

I approve of this thread. Slowwhand
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

As happy as I am about that acceptance, is there anything I can do, besides just let the firewall fight off this jackass? It continues.

Comment

I'm a computer dummy.

What exactly is the problem Sloww? Is this an email or something?
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

No, it appears to be someone trying to take over my pc and the firewall is fighting them off. I'm a dummy too, so I'm not sure.

Comment

That sounds bad.

You might want to put the Israeli's on it. They seem to have some expertise.
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

This is what the log looks like.

Comment

Personally I would implement a "Hang them from their balls" policy for anyone convicted of computer hacking. Cyber vandalism.

Comment

Working...
                              X