No announcement yet.

Ann Coulter wants voting age increased to 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All non-profits are required to fill out a 990. Also, I'm a little curious how you pay yourself a salary large enough to live on when in 2009 your apparent dues and donations amounted to a total of 15,233.53. You also apparently live in Washington D.C., which is a very expensive place to live so you have to be making a pretty decent amount. This seems like a real scam to me, especially when I look at your accomplishments.

Comment

It's worse than that Drix.

Ozzy will be getting his first gray hair soon.

The kids need a grownup to talk for them.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DriXnaK View Post
        All non-profits are required to fill out a 990. Also, I'm a little curious how you pay yourself a salary large enough to live on when in 2009 your apparent dues and donations amounted to a total of 15,233.53. You also apparently live in Washington D.C., which is a very expensive place to live so you have to be making a pretty decent amount. This seems like a real scam to me, especially when I look at your accomplishments.
        Believe it or not some people are able to start ventures and be successful with them and not end up failed and unemployed.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
          That's funny coming from a high schooler.
          Yea, I wonder how much he gets for allowance.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
            Making things better for businesses IS making things better for people.

If microsoft makes more money, microsoft can expand. If microsoft can expand, microsoft hires more people. If microsoft highers more people....

it's like "if you give a mouse a cookie", except the progression gets better and better.
            Where do you get this stuff? That's the way people talked right before the Depression. Do you hang out with eighty year olds that still live in a fantasy world?

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
              That's one of the most retarded things I've ever read.
              mmm.., like when I told you that saying that 'all white women that date black men are trashy' was racist. You just pretend not to understand things so that you don't have to act, and so that other racists and such will agree with you. If you admitted that you understand you would be compelled to act in a way that would cost you something.

Comment

Working...
              X