Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton vs CivFanatics - The rivalry continues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton vs CivFanatics - The rivalry continues.

I only troll at CivFanatics, so I'm going to go with Apolyton.

The war was lost a long time ago.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

SidGames > Apolyton > CFC

Fact.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Age of Kings Heaven
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I note that it was over 2 months ago that the administration said they liked the new logo someone (MMX or something?) created and submitted, and they would use it.

It still hasn't been swapped.

If it takes 2 months to swap a simple image file, it's a wonder anything else has been done on this site.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

There's no comparison here. Civfanatics has probably 100 times as many people viewing its boards at any given time compared to Apolyton.

Comment

Depends what you're measuring. The combined personality for 100 CFC posters doesn't even match a single poster here.

Comment

Personality is a bannable offense at CFC.

Comment

Look at this way. There are more posters at CFC than here? Would you rather have a 30 gallon bucket of crap or a 5 gallon bucket of gold?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You mean a 30 gallon bucket of crap or a 5 gallon bucket of crap.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

CFC is better for the game stuff.
                      Apolyton is better for throwing feces.

There is no rivalry in either case... Apolyton is just misbranded as a Civ site.

Comment

Not really. During Civ II it had the best information and participation, especially for MP (see Great Library). When Civ turned to crap, beginning with III, CFC put it in their bucket.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

What is this Civilization thing? Is it a game?
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I've never felt the need to post on CFC - 'nuff said...
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

the war was lost but we are still alive
                              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                              X