Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tired of saving money? Fly with Fun Times Airlines!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tired of saving money? Fly with Fun Times Airlines!

If you're tired of saving money, and want to throw away more of your money, Fun Times Airlines is the best airline to fly with! We offer exciting choices for our passengers:

You can choose to either fly without check-in luggage, or for an additional $30, you can bring check-in luggage.

There is also the choice of either flying without a carry-on piece of luggage, or bring one on with you for an additional $15.

We also offer the exciting choice for special passengers who have prothestic limbs. You can either fly without your prosthetic limb, or for an additional $40, you can keep it with you. For those with proof of being a veteran, and having lost a limb from active service, we offer a generous discount - bring your prothestic limb with you for only $39.50!

For parents with children, we haven't forgotten about you! You can choose to either to leave your children at home, or they can fly with you for $120 extra for each of your children.

We also offer exciting choices for on-flight services! When it comes to serving beverages, no other airline offers you so many choices. You can receive an empty cup FREE of charge, or if you want a beverage with your cup, you can have something for $5 extra. With snacks such as peanuts, we offer you a sealed bag FREE of charge if you return it to the stewardess/steward unopened. But you can open the snack and eat it for an extra $5.

We are currently reviewing possible additional, exciting choices for our passengers that no other airline offers! So keep an eye out for more information in the near future! And thank you for choosing Fun Times Airlines!
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Yeah stick with that librarian stuff. Comedy is clearly not your forte.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You can't make up anything more ridiculous than what Ryan Air already do.

Ryanair is taking no-frills flights to new heights - All onboard toilets will become coin-operated, forcing passengers to pay £1 or one euro
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        Yeah stick with that librarian stuff. Comedy is clearly not your forte.
        An airline captain who received an e-mail of this same thing from me, thought it was funny. Go pee in someone else's thread.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

It reminds me of conservative humor.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

What? Like Dennis Miller and Colin Quinn?
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Like Rush Limbaugh or John McCain.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
              X