I'm not buying Civ 5 because

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duh

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Thank you Asher. That illustrates a means of obtaining patches.

Boris. I have never actually purchased Mac software by mistake. Have you? (Edit. Thanks, I wasn't aware it could be played offline. Maybe I might get a temporary connection, big maybe)

I did purchase Warp O/S software by mistake once, in about 1990 IIRC.

Comment

the biggest dissapointment will actually happen after you put the effort to play the game, get it going and than realize that you bought broken Panzer General and not next civ game.

Civ V, the error is in the name, it shouldn't have been called that way, misleading... it should be Civ Rev II, Civ rev for PC or something like that.
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

it says twice on the box that you need to activate the game on the internet. I beleive you need to activate before installing, which would be why the game didnt install from the disc for you
          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

I'm not buying it because my computer isn't good enough to run it. Also, I haven't fully exhausted Civ IV yet (or Civ II ), and have an awesome new job to get up in the mornings for so I really don't need a new time sink.

Comment

Yeah, if it ain't broke (Civ IV), don't try to 'fix' it...

Let me know when they've finished bringing out all the expansions for it.

PS, I didn't buy Civ IV till they'd brought out BtS AND combined it all in one box...!
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
              X