Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do with newly discovered siblings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you suggest? She didn't know where I was and I didn't know where she was.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      I knew of a half sister that I'd never met. She contacted me via Facebook. I spoke of it here. "Family person" or not, you shouldn't shut them out. Health matters alone is one reason to be curious.
      Dear Kidne. . .Sister,

I hope that you are well and drinking plenty of fluids.

Much love,

Slowwhand
      Last edited by DaShi; November 11, 2010, 13:24.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Get to know them. And don't hold the faults of your father against them.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
          Dear Kidne. . .Sister,

I hope that you are well and drinking plenty of fluids.

Much love,

Slowwhand
          Last edited by Lorizael; November 11, 2010, 17:29.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
            Get to know them. And don't hold the faults of your father against them.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by peterfharris View Post
              Yeah. Ask for money, from both of them.
              I'd sell them for money.
              Blah

Comment

Working...
              X