No announcement yet.

**** virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Genius Clique wannabe #2. You and gribbler fulfilled my prediction.

Anyone else who isn't a KH-worshiper would see that I effectively exposed his error. KH didn't start blabbering about core v. core until well later. His first response when questioned 'Density, ******' without making any reference to undeveloped land.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• 7 minutes = "well later"?

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• It really must be tough being both a complete failure at life as well as at poly.

The best part is that with relatively little effortI got a job that you dedicated years of your life to getting, yet failed at...
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Being a failure at life is meaningless, but failing on the web marks the path to suicide
          Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            Thanks Genius Clique wannabe #2. You and gribbler fulfilled my prediction.

Anyone else who isn't a KH-worshiper would see that I effectively exposed his error. KH didn't start blabbering about core v. core until well later. His first response when questioned 'Density, ******' without making any reference to undeveloped land.
            Well, I felt sorry for you, and wanted you to experience, ever so briefly, what it feels like to be right.
            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              Thanks Genius Clique wannabe #2. You and gribbler fulfilled my prediction.

Nah, you predicted that I'd call you a ******, not that I'd say you need a thicker skin. I guess reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits...

I don't care if he made a trivial mistake or not, I'm just amused by how easy it is for people to make you flip out.

Comment

• STILL at this thread!!!
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                X