Scottish independence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottish independence

How much will my taxes go down if the Scottish tight fisted whingers finally **** off and stop getting handouts from the rest of the country?

I can't be bothered to investigate.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Hmm, random searches on google suggest it would cut the deficit by about £11bn. Should have been considered more seriously in the spending review.

Comment

What if you include Wales and NI too? The Channel Islands?

...The Falklands?

Comment

I choose Scotland because the First Minister has been mouthing off about poor Scotland not being allowed to vote on independence.

Comment

First minister says 'bad' cuts – expected to lead to a fall of about £4bn in Scottish budget – are attack on compassion, fairness and social justice

First minister says 'bad' cuts – expected to lead to a fall of about £4bn in Scottish budget – are attack on compassion, fairness and social justice

Alex Salmond today claimed full independence would save Scotland's public services and economy from the worst effects of the "bad" spending cuts due to be unveiled this week.

Comment

Alright. Though the United Kingdom of Scotland, Wales and the Falklands would be glorious. I wonder if their united team would be a match for the Faroes in UEFA qualifying...

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
              What if you include Wales and NI too? The Channel Islands?

...The Falklands?
              Or how about the North? Hull?

Comment

We can go as far as you want. What use has Milton Keynes ever been to anyone?

Comment

It's been very useful to the manufacturers of roundabouts.

Comment

And concrete cows.

Comment

they should go
                      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I see my mistake now. The way globalization and de-industrialization have ravaged the once fair land the roundabout and concrete cow industries makes Milton Keynes one of the UK's manufacturing hubs.

Comment

It largely depends who gets the north sea oil.
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

I suspect these days it depends far more on who bails out the Scottish banks.
                            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                              It largely depends who gets the north sea oil.
                              That becomes less of an argument every year.

Comment

Working...
                              X