What is the evil in this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the evil in this?

I know by the tone of the video the character is supposed to be at the very least misguided or downright evil in the movie.

What is so wrong with preferring to keep your land for your own people? How is this fundamentally different from wanting to keep your home for people you share a blood tie or general family tie to. Say your children for example or your sister or uncle or second cousin if you are without children, or perhaps your adopted child or daughter in law with whom you share a purely socially constructed emotional bond?

Or at the very least having the right to be asked before your house or land is taken from your descendants?
    Last edited by Heraclitus; October 8, 2010, 09:41.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

I agree, I also hate it when brown people steal my stuff

Comment

Originally posted by hairyclit View Post
      Oh hi oh so very original parody of me. You missed the point of the video. The brown people aren't the ones doing the stealing, its the wealthy upper class giving Western countries away.

You see democracy is such a bother, fortunately the old chaps figured it out, all one needs to do is import new voters and bribe them with the native's money.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Wow, a conspiracy involving the entire western upper class?

Comment

Originally posted by hairyclit View Post
          Best DL since Wiglaf.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
            Wow, a conspiracy involving the entire western upper class?
            Its incredible right. Its almost like that vast conspiracy by Western industrialists to outsource their to lands with cheaper labor and laxer regulation. Or like the secret but ever present conspiracy of millions of people who show up to work every day. Or the wicked schoolchildren plot where tens of thousands organize through secret channels and try to cheat on tests every day. Or the secret cabal of politicians who lie to get into office.

I mean what other explanation could there be for so many of them behaving this way right?

Pandering to minorities with Whitey's (or Chinaman's) money works. Like Lee Kuan Yew said in a multiracial democracy one dosen't vote on economic but ethnic interests. Import enough NAM's adopt a platform of heavy taxation and agitate the productive ever shrinking native population and you get a map that is forever blue/red/green/whatever your parties color.
            Last edited by Heraclitus; October 8, 2010, 14:34.

Comment

@Hera calling anyone a ****.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Are there even any brown people moving to Slovenia? Because if so then they really do deserve to be mocked for being stupid enough to move to Slovenia.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                  @Hera calling anyone a ****.
                  Yes DaShi you are special that way. You truly deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by wambulance View Post
                    Are there even any brown people moving to Slovenia? Because if so then they really do deserve to be mocked for being stupid enough to move to Slovenia.
                    Most of the planet is a ****ed up ****hole. Slovenia sucks orders of magnitude less than say Nigeria or Honduras.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                      Most of the planet is a ****ed up ****hole. Slovenia sucks orders of magnitude less than say Nigeria or Honduras.
                      Be honest: how many brown people do you see on a day-to-day basis? And how many of those have taken your job or raped your sister?

Comment

Or are you just upset that brown people are in England and preventing the Native Englishmen from conquering the world in the name of whitey?

Comment

It's Mr. Teatime.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Anyone notice English people have weird jaws? I've been noticing that.

Anyway, Hera, you keep associating yourself with racists
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

at the video

What the **** are people "giving away" by allowing people to move to their country, you **** (and please, "****" is a reserved keyword that only I should be allowed to employ)

It can't be the "land", because land is still bought and sold by owners

It can't really be publicly owned natural resources, because England barely has any, and at any rate, the government is in net debt

It can't be capital, because capital is owned by its owners

What is it, exactly? The class being claimed as a victim is, in fact, the net recipient of government largesse. They are not being expropriated when people move to the country. So what right should they have to claim victimhood here? What of theirs is being taken?
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X