No announcement yet.

I swear to ****ing Christ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

99 is not doctor calling fever to us-- hell unless its 102 and persistent we just treat it ourselves with both fever-fighting drugs
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

You should Catholicize the little bastards. Anal rape is apparently a bit more serious than a minor fever, hence, problem solved.
      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

99 is not a "minor fever". It is not a fever AT ALL. It is a NORMAL TEMPERATURE. YOU ARE TURNING ME INTO WIGLAF.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Moms don't know how to stick tylenol up the azz?
            I bet most of them don't even own a thermometer!
            "They feel hot!"

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
              ...the next parent who pages me in the middle of the night to report that their precious little darling has "a fever of 99" is getting punched right in the ****ing ear.

That is all.

Comment

Happened again?
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                  *points and laughs*

You should have become a truck driver.
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Fine - I will never bother to page you again Guy, for those hot, steamy phone talks late at night.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Galnemer is getting suspicious.

Comment

Yikes. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Or something like that.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                        X