I swear to ****ing Christ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I swear to ****ing Christ...

...the next parent who pages me in the middle of the night to report that their precious little darling has "a fever of 99" is getting punched right in the ****ing ear.

That is all.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Why on earth would they be able to contact you?
    I need a foot massage

Comment

Smite their children down with fury and vengeance. It's the only way they'll learn.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Parents don't page you YOUR HOSPITAL DOES DIP****. CHECK YOUR FACTS AND PULL IT TOGETHERER. Who the **** USES A PAGER ANYMORE. Are your hospital charts done with typewriter. Do you still circumcize kids with steak knives. Foreskin isn't STEAK

Comment

99 ° ? What do you guys do with children? Boil them ?
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

FARENHEIT! FAHRENHEIT! YOU IDIOT! DON'T PAGE ME!

Comment

You chose your profession!
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                ...the next parent who pages me in the middle of the night to report that their precious little darling has "a fever of 99" is getting punched right in the ****ing ear.

That is all.
                The middle of the night is 10:20 pm?

Is your bed time 7 pm?

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Guy,

You'll understand the insanity better when you're a parent yourself. Until then, you'll just have to suck it up .
                  We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                  If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                  Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

My philosophy has always been "meh, it will live or it will die."
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH View Post
                      Guy,

You'll understand the insanity better when you're a parent yourself. Until then, you'll just have to suck it up .
                      Depends on whether you're a new parent or not. More experienced parents tend not to panic over small things...I certainly wouldn't page the doc for anything less than 105.
                      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

"New parent" was my intent for calls to a physician and a first baby but it minimizes the many years of further parental insanity that occur while trying to cope with our childrens adventures (at all ages).
                        Last edited by SpencerH; October 4, 2010, 08:28.
                        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Guy, I have to ask - WHY are you a pediatrician? If there is nothing in your profession that you like, time to change your career.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                            My philosophy has always been "meh, it will live or it will die."

when it doubt, poke it in the soft spot.

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                              Guy, I have to ask - WHY are you a pediatrician? If there is nothing in your profession that you like, time to change your career.
                              I think he actually likes his job, Fun.

Also medical school is ****ing expensive. Would be a shame to put that to waste.
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                              X